Gateway ML3109

Gateway ML3109I've been using this laptop for a long time now. It's great. It's light weight with an ultra bright screen. It's great for surfing the internet. It does lack a little bit of memory, but I added 1 GB of memory for $20. It's a great laptop if you are looking to use it to surf the net, listen to music, or do your next paper/project.

There are two things in my life that have lasted beyond any of my wildest expectations: my 2003 Volkswagen Golf and this Gateway ML3109 Laptop. I believe I purchased this in the winter of December 2006 brand new for $450 and upgraded the RAM right away. Since then, I have been using this laptop on a near daily basis for countless hours of fun, studying, games, relaxation and past numerous girlfriends (two of which were marriage material but had issues let's not get into that).

It's big, heavy, hotter than molten lava and quite cumbersome but it's been with me in almost every hemisphere through my travels and the hard drive has probably spun more revolutions than the vertical rings of Uranus. It is now February 28, 2012 and still running strong. I do not know how this could be. Everyday I fear it won't wake up or turn on but I now consider it more reliable than humanity itself. It is possessed by a friendly demon that won't go away, and although I will soon jump light-years ahead (relatively speaking) to an Ivy Bridge (once Intel decides it made enough money off the Sandy and finally release it), I will cherish this rugged piece of machinery until the wheels fall off. It's been through Vista, upgraded to XP, and has been running Windows7 ever since it came out. I don't know what the future holds for this laptop, but I know whatever happens to it or me, nothing will ever separate the keystrokes that was had and will be had, on this ML3109.

Buy Gateway ML3109 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment