Laptop HP Compaq NC6230

Laptop HP Compaq NC6230I've been using one for about 4 months now without any issues. I guess it depends what you expect from it. I spent about $150, I got a little more RAM (1gb)... it's perfectly fine for browsing, emailing and watching videos on youtube.

I have owned/used more than 4 of these computers. Every single one has had a major hardware failure within 6 months. This laptop is actually worse than HP's from a few years ago (if possible). The volume control doesn't even work. The case is flimsy and will crack easily. Hard drive fails and thrashes constantly. Screen resolution constantly reverting back to lowest setting. VOIP microphone only works when plugged directly into the laptop (won't work when plugged into the dock). Avoid this computer if you can.

Buy Laptop HP Compaq NC6230 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment