HP Pavilion dv7-1247cl Notebook 2.10GHz, 400GB, 17" LCD

HP Pavilion dv7-1247cl Notebook 2.10GHz, 400GB, 17' LCDI have been very happy with it so far (almost a year). It is quiet, it's CPU is fast enough, has a large screen, plenty of ram and drive space and looks sharp. It is not something you want if you travel a lot. Don't even bother trying to open it up on a plane. I tend to push my computers really hard and this one has held up quite nicely.

It is meant to be a desktop replacement and pretty much does just that. I was rather surprised with the video card performance. I plugged it into my HDTV and am able to watch 4+ gig Divx movies with out as much as a hiccup. I am not much of a gamer but it plays older games like Half Life 2 at a decent resolution. I was surprised that a lappy with an integrated video card and shared memory could even PLAY video games.

It really is an entertainment PC. It has decent sound on it's own and works well as a portable media center. The remote is a nice touch and use it when watching videos while making dinner or doing chores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment